This page states the terms and conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this web site. Please read this page carefully. If you do not understand or accept the terms and conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.krescon.com (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of www.krescon.com (the “Website”). Your use of this website at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these terms.
Restrictions regarding materials:
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link you to:
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services, logos, graphics, sounds, and other similar materials (here in after referred to as, “materials”) contained in this website are provided by ‘ Silver Bazel or its associates, authors, developers, and vendors (“Third-party providers”). Except as stated herein, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without prior written consent from ‘ Krescon Communications LLP and the third-party provider.
- Nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ or any third party provider’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ materials on this website provided that:
(1) Both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the materials
(2) The use of such materials is solely for personal, non-commercial, and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and
(3) no modifications of any of the materials are allowed. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of the aforesaid terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any materials contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, other intellectual property rights, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
- Materials provided by third-party providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘. www.krescon.com does not provide, sell, assign, license, or lease any of the materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘. ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ is committed to respecting others intellectual property rights and we ask our users to do the same.’ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ (herein referred to as “We”) may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or violate others’ intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer of online availability, impressions, and click-through:
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.krescon.com. Its web pages and any material on the website may be unavailable for online access at any time. Advertising sponsors and advertisements must be approved by ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ before being able to post any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.krescon.com. ‘Krescon Communications LLP’ Reserves the right to accept or reject any advertising sponsor or advertisement for any reason.
Limitation of liability:
Under no circumstances and legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘. Its directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, consultants, business partners, or other representatives (‘service providers’) be liable, without limitation, for any damage(direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive) arising out of any access/use of or any inability to access/use this website. This includes any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Krescon Communications LLP Controls and operates this website from its headquarters in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this website are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing in India (at that point in time). Disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at NOIDA.
- This website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. ‘Krescon Communications LLP ‘ and the third-party providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this website at any time without notice. The website is subject to periodic updates and revisions.
- The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website are of a general nature only and are not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ Has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of ‘Krescon Communications LLP’ and users are advised that ‘Krescon Communications LLP’ does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. ‘Krescon Communications LLP’ has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.krescon.com
- The subjects, their coverage, tests, their results, and various tutorials are to be used to assess one’s knowledge of concepts and as test papers. They should not be interpreted as a definitive score of one’s ability. The tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question papers for any examination.
- The website and your use of the website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
These terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. ‘Krescon Communications LLP’ can modify these terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
In an event where any or a portion of the provisions of these terms are held invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable by a Court /Tribunal/Appellate/Tribunal or any other applicable authority, such provision shall be deemed to be valid, legal, and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these terms shall remain in full force and effect. These terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors, and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force, or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these terms, except with the express written consent of ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘.
Content and liability disclaimer:
Mention of non-‘Krescon Communications LLP’ products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by ‘Krescon Communications LLP’. All ‘Krescon Communications LLP’ and third-party information provided on any ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ website is provided on an “as is” basis. Views expressed by the users are their own ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy or improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.’Krescon Communications LLP’. Disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, with regard to any information (including any software, products, or services) provided on any ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ website, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products and services featured on our website. In the event where a product or accessory is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order. Purchase “as is” you agree that all products purchased by you through this website are provided under warranties, if any, of the manufacturer only, and not by ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘. All services are provided by ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ on “as is” basis with no representations or warranties of any kind from ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘.
Cancellation of an order needs to be done within two hours of placing the order
Cancellation is not allowed on promotional schemes
Fees paid would not be refunded in case of expiry of two hour window period of cancellation
Cancellation requests can be made either by calling our helpline +91- 8800660660 or by an email to email@example.com
All refunds would be made to the account from which the payment was made
Refunds would take 7 working days
The refund cycle would start from the time of cancellation
Your responsibility; damage limits
You have sole responsibility for use of the products/services you purchase through this website. In no event shall Krescon.com be liable to you in relation to the products/services you use/misuse or your inability to use the product, for any
Use of the website:
You represent, warrant, and covenant that your use of the website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule, or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches, or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary right or would constitute an offense, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the website, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website);
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure;
- Make any interpretation of test results or study material other than as a tool of learning and enhancing knowledge;
- The tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examination.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ‘ Krescon Communications LLP ‘ and/ or its associate entities, their officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable, legal, and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the web site material or your breach of these terms and conditions of web site use.